CPR First Aid Theory Site
Welcome to CPR First Aid's theory site. Please login or create a new user account to complete your pre-course theory.
- Ensure you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access the theory site as you will experience issues accessing this site via Internet Explorer.
- The theory component MUST be completed prior to your practical session. A completed theory user report should be submitted to the trainer at your practical session.
- You have 30 days to complete the theory work after enrolment into one of the theory courses below. Please contact us if your access has expired and we can extend it for you.
- If you have not received your moodle user account confirmation email check your spam or junk folder or contact us and we can reset your password.
- If you have a business, school, government email (e.g. Cindy@vic.edu.au or Mark@business.com) there may be conflict with your email proxy server settings. Contact your IT department for further assistance. Alternatively, you can create another account using your personal email account such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- You may also call us on 1300 305 606 and ask a representative to help you with your Moodle account.
Live Chat support is now available from 9:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) if you're having problems with Moodle.
Skip available programs
If you are completing the course HLTAID003 Provide First Aid this is the theory program you are required to complete prior to your class (you are not required to complete any other theory courses).This is a multiple choice questionnaire consisting of 10 Modules. Participants must answer all questions correctly (pass mark of 100%) in order to proceed to the next module. You can repeat the modules as many times as you need. Theory must be completed prior to attending your class. Once completed either print your results (CTRL P) or take a photo with your mobile to show as evidence on the day of your class.